Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Skry got his visa approved!

Yes folks, at long last, both the Adamsons have their PR visas Approved In Principle. All we have to do now is get those passports over to London for the stickers. Which reminds me, I need to get to the post office to pick up an Irish passport application form... Hope I have some passport photos still lying around as well, because frankly I am a bit heavier right now than I'd like to be, and I don't want a reminder of that for the next ten years! A photo from six months ago would do nicely for this particular occasion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news about the visa. Also glad you had nice holiday in south-east.

Skry said...

Yeah the visa took long enough. Then again I guess no one expected me to have to have so many (unnecessary) blood tests :-/

Still, at least I now have confirmation of everything and the ball is rolling. We just have to get the house into shape to sell it and we're ready for our honeymoon around Europe. Hopefully by the time we get back we'll have a buyer and it'll just be a matter of time before we're in NZ!