Thursday, August 02, 2007

A busy week

I can't believe this is Thursday already. This has been a busy week - we were down in Cloughey on Monday and Tuesday, staying with friends, and I have been working since then on some IT work they gave us. The house in Cloughey is lovely; a large detached place just across the road from the beach, with a sun-drenched patio and what is temporarily a croquet lawn. Skry and I enjoyed a lovely walk along the beach by the light of the moon after dinner on Monday, and it was so quiet and peaceful.

Yesterday I took a break for a few hours to meet a friend for lunch, but aside from that I am mostly either working on jewellery (I got some custom orders in over the last couple of days) or trying to remember how to program in Java. It's amazing how much I have forgotten in the last month or so, but I'm getting there. It's just a bit scary not having anyone nearby to ask when I can't figure out how to do something!

No comments: