Thursday, July 05, 2007

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig...

I am taking my jewellery to St.George's market in Belfast on the 28th of this month! A friend forwarded me an email about trans '07 saying that they were looking for "businesses and artists of all shapes and sizes to show off their skills and skills, as part of a very special Saturday Market". I shot off an email a couple of days ago to ask if jewellery fitted the bill, and apparently it does.

I don't have many details yet, but I know that the table will be 8 foot by 4 foot and I will need enough products to fill it. I have quite a lot already but I have never tried laying them all out together, and I haven't a clue how I should be presenting this stuff. I'm going to get down there this Friday morning and see what the other jewellers do. This is a fantastic opportunity for me, but I so obviously don't have a clue what I'm doing yet :)

No comments: