Friday, July 27, 2007

Earrings, earrings everywhere

I've started getting everything together for the market in St.George's on Saturday (10am onwards, people - be there!). I just spent the last hour fastening earrings onto business cards, writing the details on each one, and logging them in an Excel spreadsheet so I can keep track of what I've taken with me. There are nearly 70 pairs!

I haven't gone through the necklaces and bracelets yet, but I think I have only a fraction of that number with the two of them together. Luckily I got a delivery of some necklace sized memory wire and some new beads in the post this morning, so I'll be able to make up some more necklaces before Saturday morning. I don't want to look like I am focussed on just one thing.

I'm both nervous and excited about this market. I have never done anything like this before, and I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also worried that I won't sell anything. Well okay, I know I will probably sell some things because I have friends coming down, but I'd like to have strangers think that my stuff is worth buying too. I suppose I'll just have to wait and find out...

No comments: