Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Things are meant to be moving OUT!

This is all wrong. Everything is going the wrong way. We are meant to be clearing the house and getting it painted and decorated, but not a single box has actually left the premises yet, and Skry has just brought half a ton of stuff in. As I write, I am surrounded by bulging bin bags filled with goodness knows what. I can't complain, really - the whole rest of this house is full of my own things, and Skry's things have been languishing in his old house since we got married. But we are making the opposite of headway with the whole clearance thing...

We spent the weekend doing nothing, too, partly due to my brother visiting from Dublin but mostly due to laziness. I did make some more jewellery, and I made a start on some new purses and bags too, but that has had to be put on hold because my sewing machine is acting up and is currently in the repair shop. I don't know if I'll get it back in time to sew anything new for the market this Saturday. I'll just have to make a few extra bracelets or something instead!

I'll try and take a few photos today of what I've been working on, and stick them up here. Don't hold your breath though.

No comments: