Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas

As I write, we are about half-way through Christmas Day. Skry, Rok, and my brother Stephen are in the kitchen making Christmas dinner, and I am at my laptop in front of the telly. This arrangement suits me just fine!

We were all up relatively early today and exchanged presents before going for a quick walk on New Brighton pier. This is the same place that Skry and I went to this time last year, with Phil and Lou. The weather was a bit different this year - very overcast with rain on the way - but it was still nice to get out.


After our walk it was time to come home and Skype the family in Ireland. It was still Christmas Eve for them but it was lovely to be able to see each other. Skype is just great for keeping in touch with people.

Anyway, happy Christmas everyone - I hope you all have a lovely time. Now I'd better go and at least pretend that I am helping in the kitchen!

No comments: