Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My dream home


So, on the bus coming back from Derry yesterday I made a list of my requirements for my dream home. Today I found it on the internet!

This is the Oakwood Mk III design from Energy Efficient Homes. It has three bedrooms, one with en-suite, a bathroom, lounge, living/dining room, kitchen, downstairs toilet, utility room, and a library. *drool* It's all kinds of energy efficient too, so it should be easy to heat and that kind of thing.

Seriously, this is my dream home. All we need is the land to put it on and the money to have it built. So if anyone knows the winning Lotto numbers for this Wednesday, please let me know now so I can buy a ticket to enable all this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve of the dormer windows! Sue

Jenny said...

Glad to hear it!

This one is also a hot favourite, although it appears (if the photo is to be believed) to come supplied with an eagle flying about in the living room, about which I am not entirely sure.