Friday, November 02, 2007

I got my passport back!

Thank you NZIS for being so speedy with the processing. I got my passport back today, with my visa in it, and Skry's went in the post today and should arrive tomorrow. We are good to go!!

With that in mind, I have spent most of today shopping for flights. It looks very likely that we will fly out to Tokyo on November 30th, spend three nights there, and fly to Christchurch on December 4th. I wasn't terribly excited by the thought of visiting Japan until I realised that I have an acquaintance over there, and she has been giving me all sorts of advice. She will also be able to meet up with us there if we keep to these dates, so that would be fantastic! I am quite excited about it now, and am just waiting to see if we can get a better deal on the flights before I go ahead and book them.

Oh, and we had an absolutely fantastic anniversary dinner at Beatrice Kennedy's last night. The service was wonderful as always, the food was delicious, the staff encouraged us to take as long as we wanted over our meal, and we got a window seat view of the Hallowe'en proceedings. It was perfect. I hope all our anniversaries are that good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw... you went to the same restaurant where you had the wedding meal. Nice place! Loved all the costumes going by outside too :)
Rae