Monday, September 10, 2007

A better blonde. And a puppy.

This is another fixer-upper of a wig. It's a very good quality make, and started life as a really long style. I bought it second-hand and it was definitely showing signs of wear, which couldn't be fixed by a wash and liberal application of silicone spray. The ends were just too ratty. So I gave them the chop and ended up with this shoulder-length style.

I think you'll agree that the colour is a lot better on me than the other blonde wig which I was sporting a week ago! That one has never seen the light of day since, but this one has had a couple of outings already over the weekend.

In other news, my next door neighbour still hasn't fixed her fence (it blew down in December), nor has she paid the slightest bit of heed to the warnings we gave her about the weedkiller that was spread liberally through the garden a couple of days ago. I saw something moving about outside as I was sitting at the dining table, and when I opened the door I found her granddaughter's two dogs playing outside. I was really annoyed with this, as I have already asked her to keep the dogs out of the garden, and it's even worse when she knows there's poison on the ground out there right now. But how cute is this little puppy?

1 comment:

Skry said...

It really is quite a cute pup! I thought it was a full breed border collie, but on hindsight I think it's shape means it's probably half and half. Not sure what the other half is though!