Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Farewell to Phil and Lou

After a fun almost-year here in New Zealand, Skry's brother Phil and his girlfriend Lou have moved to Sydney, to try their hands at life in Oz. We are really sorry to see them go, and Christchurch won't be the same without them, but they have better career and visa prospects in Australia so it makes sense to move.

On Saturday night we had one last night out with them before they left. I did take some pictures but those are still on my phone, so I've swiped some of theirs off Facebook instead :)





They flew off to Oz on Monday afternoon, and for the next few days Skry and I are home alone. Not for too long, though - our next house guest, Rok, arrives on Friday!

3 comments:

Skry said...

I'm very sorry to see you go Phil and Lou - who'll watch action movies with me between now and Friday?!?

But at least you were here for the last year and now Jen and I have free room and board in Sydney :D

Best of luck to both of you in Oz and I hope that you have better luck with jobs and the like there than you did here in Christchurch.

All the very best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Phil and Lou! I hope your new life in Oz will be wonderful!

K&J- HA!!! Now you know how it feels!!!! :-D Seriously though, I know how much you'll miss them. Sending you some cyber hugs!

Phil said...

We'll have to Skype our action flicks - press play on the DVD at the same time :D