Monday, June 01, 2009

Sew sew sew

Most of my spare time over the last couple of weeks has been spent making things for Craft 2.0, or thinking about making things, or procrastinating about making things. When it's over I probably won't want to touch my sewing machine for months!

Here are some of the things that I made yesterday and today (and sorry about the awful photography - I really do not have the energy to set up for photos after working all afternoon!). They are really cute if I do say so myself - I am half tempted to keep the light blue and cream set. The bag and coin purse are padded with fleece and lined with silk, so they feel really expensive and luxurious to touch.



Opened up so you can see the linings. The zippy pouches are lined in the same fabrics as the Teeny Tiny Wallets.


That'll do for today, I think!

No comments: