Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A four-day week

A few weeks ago, I reduced my hours at my office job to 30 hours a week in order to have more time for the other things I do in life. While this means a fairly substantial cut in pay, having a four-day week is wonderful. I'm feeling more relaxed, more creative, and have started up my online shop again.

I've opened up a shop on ArtFire, which is an American-based online store for all kinds of handmade items. There are artisans there from all over the world, and the site is growing every day. It's free to join, and I recommend that you go there if you make your own things and want to sell them, or if you want to buy gifts that you won't find anywhere else.

The link to my shop is here:
http://DaisyhillDesign.artfire.com

From there, you can browse all over the site. There are some wonderful items, and great prices!

No comments: