Sunday, November 16, 2008

A chicken photo for Chris

My friend Chris demanded more chicken-focussed blogging. His wish is my command! But it is nearly dark and the chickens are in bed, so I will have to use the only photo currently on my memory card, which was taken for an entirely different purpose.


They're getting bigger, and bolder. We are having to cope with constant invasions of the living room and attempts at sharing our food, and the front steps and path are a minefield of droppings, but they're a great source of amusement to us as well. And we're training them to keep out of forbidden territory by using water pistols. They learn fast, too; even picking up a water pistol sends them frantically flapping to the far side of the garden. Pity we can't set up something automatic to keep them in line while we're at work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is brilliant!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

You should get your bro to send you the link for why the pic was taken. It will explain the insane grin and the beer.....

Skry said...

This is why I am pictured with the chickens. My friend Daz sent it to me and a few other people because he reckons the bloke in the advert looks like me! Well, I guess if I were in an advert it would be one as silly as this one :P