Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kitchen before and after

Before: brown melamine units (to match the brown cooker and hob):


Embossed wall tiles with some sort of wheat design on them:

After: copper range hood de-greased to the best of my ability, units primed and then painted in Resene Spanish White, tiles primed and then painted in Resene Burgundy water-based enamel.


Sorry about the poor image quality - my mobile phone again. I really should remember to bring a proper camera with me, but we are so busy all the time that I don't think of it, and my phone is always in my bag so it's handy.

We still have to remove the wallpaper and then paint the walls, but I think the kitchen is already vastly improved. What do you reckon?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's much better. A lot of work!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Just like a new one! That tile colour really makes a huge difference. The cupboards look great as well.

Skry said...

Yeah that was a great plan of Jen's and the kitchen looks so much better now :D

Anonymous said...

Wow.. very impressive!!