Friday, May 08, 2009

Signed up for Craft2.0

I've signed up and paid for a stall at Craft2.0 this year - it's a craft fair and is being held in Christchurch on June 6th this year. If you're around, call in and check it out! I'll be selling fabric items and jewellery, but there will be lots of other sellers too making and selling all kinds of things. I'm really looking forward to it.

Here are some pictures of the types of things I'll be selling:






Hopefully it'll be a really fun day, I'll sell lots of stuff, buy lots of cool stuff from other sellers, and meet some nice people as well. This will only be my third time doing a stall, but I feel like I've got a fairly good idea now of how to prepare for this sort of thing. Expect to hear more about this topic in coming weeks!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Good luck with the stall! Where exactly is it in Christchurch? Has it been well publicised? I'm just wondering because its the kind of community/cultural thing we would have encouraged some of the folk I worked with to go to and some of them are big shoppers so i think they would really enjoy it. I wouldn't mind emailing my friend from my old job about it.

Jenny said...

Thanks Lou! It's being held at Our City O-Tautahi (corner of Worcester Boulevard and Oxford Terrace), and I think it is being well advertised so far. We got a note about it at work - probably because the council is sponsoring it - and I heard about it at another venue too. Plus I remember seeing posters for it last year so hopefully they'll be going up again this year.

Do tell your work friend about it. Just point them at http://www.craft2.org/christchurch.html for more info.