Sunday, July 06, 2008

Operation Entertainment Book

I'd planned to stop blogging about the Entertainment Book once we covered the price of it, as everything from now on is a saving, but I've been asked to keep it going. I'll try, anyway!

Dinner in the Bog on Friday night with Fiona and Richard - saved $19, and I thoroughly enjoyed my steak melt. That's the end of our Bog vouchers but I'm sure we'll be eating in there again.

$ 3.10
+ 19.00
=======
$ 22.10 total saved

And lunch in Speight's Alehouse today with Phil and Lou - saved $19 again and we were all stuffed afterwards.

+ 22.10
+ 19.00
=======
$ 41.10 total saved

This one was out in a shopping centre in Addington so I went out afterwards and bought some woolly jumpers and (surprisingly) some The Sanctuary shower gel and body cream. I was most surprised to find quite a range of Boots products for sale in Postie+. I guess it's all end-of-line stuff that didn't sell in the UK, but that won't stop me buying it!

No comments: