Friday, June 06, 2008

Off to Wellington tomorrow

Tomorrow we're leaving on a jetplane for the wet and windy shores of Wellington. Ireland is playing the All Blacks in the rugby. I couldn't give two hoots about that, but Wellington is great for shopping so I'm coming along for the trip. It'll be great to see Simon and Gillian again too - I used to work in the same company as Simon when we worked in Ireland - and we are very lucky to have such nice people putting us up even though they already had their own plans before I invited myself to stay. I'll try and take some Wellington photos for your amusement, weather permitting. If weather does not permit, I'll be hiding out in bookshops, pubs, and the cinema, while the rest of 'em are getting soaked at the rugby match.

2 comments:

Phil said...

This match is going to be awesome whether we win or lose, come rain or shine...

Skry said...

"come rain or shine..."

Well we know which season won out this time round...