Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Southern exposure

So I was walking through the city centre at lunchtime, as is my wont, when I stumbled upon this unusual sight:
That's right - these girls were wearing nowt but an apron. It was part of a publicity stunt by the bath and body product shop Lush, which was encouraging people to get rid of excess packaging, and starting with its own staff! Lucky for the four or five girls in question that it was a bright and sunny day in Christchurch today, otherwise they would not have been able to stand in the street in such a state of undress. I asked one girl if she was cold, and she said she was too nervous to be cold, so maybe that helped a bit, but still they were very brave to go for it.

I can't help but notice the high percentage of men in the photograph above. Coincidence? I couldn't possibly say...

No comments: